City tour Tbilisi
Best way to see Tbilisi with unique views from the second floor of our open top bus. Get a wine tasting with a 24-hour ticket and free Wi-Fi on board, don't forget your free headphones and Tbilisi map.
Mobile Ticket Accepted
Support call: + 995 514 21 77 22
- Hop aboard a comfortable red bus and explore the beautiful
- City from your seat. Suspended between history and legend, myth and beauty. Tbilisi keeps untouched its infinite charm and its wonders. Bus tour around Tbilisi saves valuable time by combining Tbilisi top sights.
- See Tbilisi highlights in an efficient, flexible way on a hop-on-off bus tour. Choose a 24- or 48-hour ticket to suit your schedule, and then step aboard at one of the 12 stops and enjoy unobstructed views from the open-top upper deck. Listen to the audio commentary with historical and cultural information about each sight as you pass. If you stay on board the entire time, the loop takes between 1.5 hours; otherwise, you can choose to get off at any of the stops and explore further on your own. Sights include the Sulfur baths, Peace Bridge and Fortress wall, Flea market among others.
- You can also choose to add admission tickets to the Old capital Georgia, the Panoramic tour, boat trip, to your hop-on-off ticket, which saves time spent waiting in ticketing lines.
- Red Line Stops:
- Stop 1: Metekhi bridge ( Kote Abkhazi 44)Stop 2: Freedom squareStop 3: Opera TbilisiStop 4: Rose revolution ( Bicycle)Stop 5: Marjinashvili str.Stop 6: Flea marketStop 7: Clock tower ( konka)Stop 8: Peace BridgeStop 9: Sulfur Baths.Stop 10: Balneological resortStop 11: Metekhi wallStop 12: Cable car
- Voucher validity expires exactly 24h / 48h after you redeemed it.Children 7 and younger are complimentary.This city tour is wheelchair accessible.Strollers and baby carriers can be accommodated.Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time and please practice social distancing.