Panoramic Tour Tbilisi
Enjoy a Panoramic view to the most beautiful places in Tbilisi. Turtle lake, mtatsminda park, funicular.
Mobile Ticket Accepted
Support call: + 995 514 21 77 22
- The trip offers a perfect introduction to must see places in Tbilisi and covers all major tourist attractions.
- We will visit:
- Holy Trinity Church - Tbilisi's kitsch cathedral is located on Elia Hill above the left bank of the Mtkvari in the historic neighbourhood of Avlabari. It is the main Georgian Orthodox Cathedral and is the third-tallest Eastern Orthodox Cathedral in the world. Sameba was constructed between 1995 and 2004.
- Turtle Lake - A particularly popular place in summer, located to the east of the Ethnographic Museum and above Vake Park. People escape the heat of the city to picnic or relax in the cafes overlooking the lake. Yet another spot with superb views of the city.
- Panoramic view Tbilisi - Enjoy the whole of Tbilisi with a 360° view of the entire city of Tbilisi. Don't forget to take a photo
- Mtatsminda Park (Georgian Disneyland) - Mtatsminda Park is the best place for fun and relaxation in Tbilisi. It is located at an altitude of 770 meters and is the highest point in Tbilisi. Its history extends over 100 years and covers an area of more than 100 hectares.
- Old District Sololaki - In Tbilisi this area has been called "Caucasian Paris" - it is thanks to this special atmosphere of peace, language mix, cosmopolitan architecture of the 19-20th centuries.
- You'll also see: including old town and surrounding wall, Meidan square, Refined District of Tbilisi, Cable Car to Turtle Lake, Embassy Districs, Stadium in the name of Michael Meskhi, Ethnographic Museum, Svanetian Towers.
- 1. Holy Trinity Church
- 2. Turtle Lake
- 3. Panoramic view Tbilisi
- 4. Mtatsminda Park
- Half-day tour
- Visit most beautiful places in Tbilisi
- Explore more of Georgia while still keeping Tbilisi as your base
- Save time and money: Visit multiple sightes in a single day trip with group
- Get insights into Georgian history and culture from your guide
- Departs and returns to a central meeting point in Tbilisi
- Free cancellation up to 2 days to tour departure.
- One day before departure tour, amount is not refundable
- The company reserves the right to change date, time, directions of tour - if ticket was booked less than 12 hours before departure tour