Kakheti - wine region.
Discover the traditions of the Kakheti region, process of bread baking, explore the charming city of Love Sighnaghi on the top of the hill, and enjoy stunning views with a Georgian wine tasting.
Mobile Ticket Accepted
Support call: + 995 514 21 77 22
- Excursion to the wine cellar with a free wine tasting - Family Georgian traditional wine cellar on the way to the city of Love Signagi is an ideal place for those who prefer homemade Georgian wine and chacha prepared according to all traditional standards and recipes of Georgia you will be greeted by a hospitable host who will surely show the superb ChachaGon and tell a real colloric Georgian toast. Wine tasting - for guests of our company for Free!
- Masster classes - baking Georgian bread for guests of our company for Free!
- The Monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe - Originally was built in the 9th Century. It is one of the major pilgrimage sites in Georgia. Monastery holds the tomb of ST. Nino, the Cappadocian maiden who converted Georgian people to Chtistianity as early as 337 AD. It has a breathtaking view of the Alazani valley and snowcapped Caucasus mountains.
- Sighnaghi (City of Love) -It is the prettiest town in Kaheti. Sighnagi orginally was developed in the 18th century by King Erekle II. The defensive walles and 28 towers were built by him against Lezgian invasion. The city has wonderful views over the Alazani valley to the Caucasus beyond. After walk we will have a traditional dinner with workshop, where you will learn how to cook traditional meals. You can also taste traditional candies,with grape juice – Churchkhela and Pelamushi.
- 1. Wine tasting
- 2. Master classes
- 3. The Monastery of St. Nino in Bodbe
- 4. City of Love -Sighnaghi
- 5. Fortress wall
- Guide WST will work with you individually,
- Driver with car and guide will be at location of your booking 15 minutes before start tour.
- Choose comfortable shoes and clothing for tour
- Take a head scarf to visit the temple
- Free cancellation up to 2 days to tour departure.
- One day before departure tour, amount is not refundable