At WST Geporgia we create unforgettable moments for our customers across the world and make their dreams come true. Looking after the personal data you share with us is an important part of this. We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us, and understand how we use it to offer you a better and more unique and inspiring experience.
What this Privacy Notice covers
We are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal data. Your privacy matters to us, so please do take the time to read our Privacy Notice which explains:
- What types of personal data we collect and why we collect it.
We have tried to keep this Notice as simple as possible, but if you are not familiar with terms such as data controller, special categories of personal data, then read about these and some others in Key terms.
Personal data we collect
When you buy our products in our shops or online, we may collect:
- Your personal details, including your address, email address, phone number and date of birth.
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password you chose.
When you browse our websites or use our mobile apps, we may collect:
- Travel preferences.
- Information about your browsing behaviour on our websites and mobile apps.
- Information about when you click on one of our adverts, including those shown on other organisations’ websites.
- Information about the way you access our digital services, including operating system, IP address, online identifiers and browser details.
- Social preferences, interests and activities.
Using your personal data
We use your personal data in a variety of ways, as explained below.
To provide the products and services you request
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your account or booking, provide you with the products and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and refunds you may ask for.
To manage and improve our products, services and day-to-day ope
Accessing and updating your personal data; and complaints
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details we hold are incorrect, please let us know.
You can also ask for your personal data to be rectified or erased, to object to the processing of your personal data and, where technically feasible, to ask for personal data you provided to be transmitted to another organisation.
We will update or erase your data, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business or legal purposes.
You can also contact us if you have a complaint about how we collect, store or use your personal data.